Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Computational simulations of identified marine-derived natural bioactive compounds as potential inhibitors of oral cancer.Future Sci OA. 2022; 8 (2022 Mar)FSO782
- Seafood processing by-products – trends and applications.Springer-Verlag, NY, USA2014
- Food additive carrageenan: Part II: a critical review of carrageenan in vivo safety studies.Crit Rev Toxicol. 2014 Mar; 44: 244-269
- Assessment of heparanase-mediated angiogenesis using microvascular endothelial cells: identification of λ-carrageenan derivative as a potent anti angiogenic agent.Mar Drugs [Internet]. 2017 May 9; : 15
- Depolymerized products of lambda-carrageenan as a potent angiogenesis inhibitor.J Agric Food Chem. 2007 Aug 22; 55: 6910-6917
- Anti-proliferative effect of methanolic extract of Gracilaria tenuistipitata on oral cancer cells involves. apoptosis, DNA damage and oxidative stress.BMC Compl Alternative Med. 2012; 12: 142
- Fucoidan affects oral squamous cell carcinoma cell functions in vitro by regulating FLNA derived circular RNA.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2019; : 1-14
- Anticancer effect of fucoidan on DU-145 prostate cancer cells through inhibition of PI3K/Akt and MAPK pathway expression.Mar Drugs. 2016; 14: 126
- Caspases in apoptosis and beyond.Oncogene. 2008; 27: 6194-6204https://doi.org/10.1038/onc.2008.297
- Antiproliferative activity of fucoidan was associated with the induction of apoptosis and autophagy in AGS human gastric cancer cells.J Food Sci. 2011; 76: 77-83