Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
- A comparison of ICG-NIR with blue dye and technetium for the detection of sentinel lymph nodes in vulvar cancer.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2022 Sep 28; (00685-0): S0748-S7983
- Detection of sentinel lymph node in vulvar cancer using 99mTc-labeled colloid lymphoscintigraphy, blue dye, and indocyanine-green fluorescence: a meta-analysis of studies published in 2010-2020.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2022 May 24;
- Exploratory study of the clinical value of near-infrared sentinel lymph node mapping with indocyanine green in vulvar cancer patients.Front Oncol. 2021; 11652458
- Comprehensive assessment of indocyanine green usage: one tracer, multiple urological applications.Eur Urol Focus. 2018; 4: 665-668