Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
- The impact of resection margin on overall survival for patients with colon cancer liver metastasis varied according to the primary cancer location.HPB. 2019; 21: 702-710
- Tumor biology reflected by histological growth pattern is more important than surgical margin for the prognosis of patients undergoing resection of colorectal liver metastases.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejso.2022.08.006
- Touch imprint intraoperative flow cytometry as a complementary tool for detailed assessment of resection margins and tumor biology in liver surgery for primary and metastatic liver neoplasms.Method Protocol. 2021; 4: 66
- Detection of cancer cells and tumor margins during colorectal cancer surgery by intraoperative flow cytometry.Int J Surg. 2022; 106717