- Bohlok A.
- Inchiostro L.
- Lucidi V.
- Vankerckhove S.
- Hendlisz A.
- Van Laethem J.L.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Tumor biology reflected by histological growth pattern is more important than surgical margin for the prognosis of patients undergoing resection of colorectal liver metastases.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejso.2022.08.006
- Touch imprint intraoperative flow cytometry as a complementary tool for detailed assessment of resection margins and tumor biology in liver surgery for primary and metastatic liver neoplasms.Method Ptocol. 2021; 4: 66
- Detection of cancer cells and tumor margins during colorectal cancer surgery by intraoperative flow cytometry.Int J Surg. 2022; 106717