Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Systematic review and meta-analysis : prevalence of incidentally detected pancreatic cystic lesions in asymptomatic individuals.Pancreatology. 2019; 19: 2-9
- Risk of pancreatic malignancy and mortality in branch-duct IPMNs undergoing surveillance : a systematic review and meta-analysis.Dig Liver Dis. 2016; 48: 473-479
- Revisions of international consensus Fukuoka guidelines for the management of IPMN of the pancreas.Pancreatology. 2017; 17: 738-753
- European evidence-based guidelines on pancreatic cystic neoplasms.Gut. 2018; 67: 789-804
- Risk of the watch-and-wait concept in surgical treatment of intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm.JAMA Surg. 2021 Sep 1; 156: 818-825
- WHO Classification of digestive tumors : the fourth edition.Ann Pathol. 2011; 31: 27-31
- Remunerazione delle prestazioni di assistenza ospedaliera per acuti, assistenza ospedaliera di riabilitazione e di lungodegenza post acuzie e di assistenza specialistica ambulatoriale.(Available at:)http://www.gazzettaufficiale.it/eli/gu/2013/01/28/23/so/8/sg/pdfDate: 28January 2013Date accessed: December , 2021
- Trivial” cysts redefine the risk of cancer in presumed branch-duct intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas.Am J Gastroenterol. 2019; 114: 1678-1684
- A tug-of-war in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms management: comparison between 2017 International and 2018 European guidelines.Dig Liver Dis. 2021 Aug; 53: 998-1003