Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
- The impact of synchronous liver resection on the risk of anastomotic leakage following elective colorectal resection. A propensity score match analysis on behalf of the iCral study group.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2021; 47: 2873-2879
- METASYNC study group. Simultaneous versus delayed resection for initially resectable synchronous colorectal cancer liver metastases: a prospective, open-label, randomized, controlled trial.Ann Surg. 2021; 273: 49-56
- Completion of a liver surgery complexity score and classification based on an international survey of experts.J Am Coll Surg. 2016; 223: 332-342
- Thirty-day morbidity after simultaneous resection of colorectal cancer and colorectal liver metastasis: American college of surgeons NSQIP analysis.J Am Coll Surg. 2020; 230 (e9): 617-627