Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Global cancer statistics 2020: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries.CA Cancer J Clin, 2021 (n/a(n/a))
Health AIo, Welfare. Cancer in Australia 2019. Canberra: AIHW; 2019.
Society AC. Colorectal Cancer Risk Factors 2020 [Available from: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/colon-rectal-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html.
- Colorectal cancer.Lancet. 2014; 383: 1490-1502
- A comprehensive review of sequencing and combination strategies of targeted agents in metastatic colorectal cancer.Oncol. 2018; 23: 25-34
- Cost-effectiveness of new and emerging treatment options for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer.Am J Manag Care. 2018; 24 (S118-s24)
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of colorectal cancer screening using colonoscopy, fecal immunochemical test, and risk score.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2020; 35: 1555-1561
- Cost-effectiveness of colorectal cancer screening programmes using sigmoidoscopy and immunochemical faecal occult blood test.J Med Screen. 2019; 26: 76-83
- Cost-effectiveness of cetuximab and panitumumab for chemotherapy-refractory metastatic colorectal cancer.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0175409
- De-duplication of database search results for systematic reviews in EndNote.J Med Libr Assoc. 2016; 104: 240-243
- Cost of care for cancer in a health maintenance organization.Health Care Financ Rev. 1997; 18: 51-76
- Criteria list for assessment of methodological quality of economic evaluations: consensus on Health Economic Criteria.Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2005; 21: 240-245
- Cochrane handbook for systematic reviews of interventions.John Wiley & Sons, 2019
- Estimation of hospital costs of colorectal cancer in Catalonia (Spain).Gac Sanit. 2015; 29: 437-444
- Cost of illness in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.J Med Econ. 2011; 14: 1-9
- Estimating the cost of cancer: results on the basis of claims data analyses for cancer patients diagnosed with seven types of cancer during 1999 to 2000.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 3524-3530
- Evaluation of trends in the cost of initial cancer treatment.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2008; 100: 888-897
- Expenditure and financial burden for the diagnosis and treatment of colorectal cancer in China: a hospital-based, multicenter, cross-sectional survey.Chin Times. 2017; 36: 41
- Medical expenditures for colorectal cancer diagnosis and treatment: a 10-year high-level-hospital-based multicenter retrospective survey in China, 2002-2011.Chin J Cancer Res. 2019; 31: 825-+
- A retrospective analysis of hospital treatment expenditures among young and middle age patients with cancer, 2013-2017 under health reform.Int J Health Plann Manag. 2020; : 10
Le NQ, Vo TQ, Doan TD. Analyzing the variation in treatment costs for colorectal cancer (CRC): a retrospective study to assess an underlying threat among the Vietnamese. Jpma. 2019;J Pakistan Med Assoc. Suppl. 69 2)(6):S34-S40.
- Cost trend analysis of initial cancer treatment in Taiwan.PLoS One. 2014; 9 ((no pagination)e108432
- Costs during the first five years following cancer diagnosis in Korea.Asian Pac J Cancer Prev APJCP. 2012; 13: 3767-3772
- Direct medical cost associated with colorectal cancer in north of Jordan.Curr Probl Cancer. 2017; 41: 371-381
- Economic burden of colorectal cancer in Iran in 2012.Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2017; 31: 115
- Influence of payer source on treatment and outcomes in colorectal cancer patients in a university hospital in Thailand.. 2014; 1: 9015-9019
- Medical cost of colorectal cancer services in Serbia between 2014 and 2017: national data report.Front Pharmacol. 2019; 10 (MAY) (no pagination
- Variation in treatment modalities, costs and outcomes of rectal cancer patients in Poland.Wspólczesna Onkol. 2015; 19: 400-409
- A global comparison of the cost of patented cancer drugs in relation to global differences in wealth.Oncotarget. 2017; 8: 71548-71555
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Healthcare expenditure and financing 2021 [Available from: https://stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?ThemeTreeId=9#.
- The cost of cancer in Europe 2018.Eur J Cancer. 2020; 129: 41-49