Patients and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Multidisciplinary team working across different tumour types: analysis of a national survey.Ann Oncol. 2012; 23: 1293-1300
- Role of the multidisciplinary team in breast cancer management: results from a large international survey involving 39 countries.Ann Oncol. 2012; 23: 853-859
- Multidisciplinary team working in cancer: what is the evidence?.BMJ. 2010; 340: c951
- National peer review report: cancer services 2013/14.NHS England, 2015
- Meeting patients needs. Improving the effectiveness of multidisciplinary team meetings in cancer services. Cancer Research UK, 2017
- Streamlining multi-disciplinary team meetings.in: Guidance for cancer alliances. NHS England & NHS Improvement, 2019
- Observation of normal appearance and wall thickness of oesophagus on CT images.Eur J Radiol. 2009; 72: 406-441
- CT findings in patients with esophagitis.Am J Roentgenol. 2000; 175: 1431-1434
- Benign and malignant lesions of the stomach: evaluation of CT criteria for differentiation.Radiology. 2003; 228: 166-171
- Utility of endoscopy in patients with incidental gastrointestinal luminal wall thickening detected with CT.Surg Endosc. 2009; 23: 2191-2196
- Bowel wall thickening: inquire or not inquire? Our guidelines.Geka Chiryo. 2018; 39: 41-44
- A retrospective analysis of oesophageal thickening diagnosed as an incidental finding at Computed Tomography with endoscopic and histological correlation.Ir J Med Sci. 2015; 184: 883-888
- Special interest radiology improves the perceived preoperative stage of gastric cancer.Clin Radiol. 2002; 57: 984-988
- Evaluation of the benefit and use of multidisciplinary teams in the treatment of head and neck cancer.Oral Oncol. 2016; 59: 73-79
- Are multidisciplinary teams in secondary care cost-effective? A systematic review of the literature.Cost Eff Resour Allocation. 2013; 11: 7
- Improving the effectiveness of cancer multidisciplinary team meetings: analysis of a national survey of MDT members' opinions about streamlining patient discussions.BMJ Open Qual. 2019; 8e000631
☆Presented at the British Association of Surgical Oncology meeting 2020. Abstract in https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejso.2020.11.104. Click or tap if you trust this link.">https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejso.2020.11.104, and the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland meeting 2021.