Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Cancer statistics, 2016.CA Cancer J Clin. 2016; 66: 7-30
- Uterine cervix.in: Barakat R.R. Markman M. Randall M.E. Principal and practice of gynecologic oncology. 5th ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadephia2009: 623-681
Cervical cancer. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. [accessed October 9, 2016].
- FIGO staging for carcinoma of the vulva, cervix, and corpus uteri.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2014; 125: 97-98
- Patterns of failure and prognostic factor analyses in locally advanced cervical cancer patients staged by magnetic resonance imaging and treated with curative intent.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2008; 18: 525-533
- Uterine corpus involvement as well as histologic type is an independent predictor of ovarian metastasis in uterine cervical cancer.J Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 19: 181-184
- Incidence of ovarian metastasis in patients with cancer of the uterine cervix.Gynecol Oncol. 1987; 28: 255-261
- Tumor volume and uterine body invasion assessed by MRI for prediction of outcome in cervical carcinoma treated with concurrent chemotherapy and radiotherapy.Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2007; 37: 858-866
- Significance of tumor volume and corpus uteri invasion in cervical cancer patients treated by radiotherapy.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2006; 16: 623-630
- Patterns of failure and prognostic factor analyses in locally advanced cervical cancer patients staged by positron emission tomography and treated with curative intent.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2009; 19: 912-918
National Cancer Institute Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program. https://seer.cancer.gov/. [accessed October 8, 2016].
- Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) statement: guidelines for reporting observational studies.BMJ. 2007; 335: 806-808
- Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations.J Am Stat Assoc. 1958; 53: 457-481
- Regression models and life-tables.J R Stat Soc Ser B Stat Methodol. 1972; 34: 187-220
- Detecting multicollinearity.Am Stat. 1982; 36: 158-160
- Adenocarcinoma: a unique cervical cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2009; 116: 140-146
- Local spread of cervical cancer revisited: a clinical and pathological pattern analysis.Gynecol Oncol. 2010; 117: 401-408
- Association between the mesenchymal compartment of uterovaginal organogenesis and local tumour spread in stage IB-IIB cervical carcinoma: a prospective study.Lancet Oncol. 2005; 6: 751-756
- Resection of the embryologically defined uterovaginal (Mullerian) compartment and pelvic control in patients with cervical cancer: a prospective analysis.Lancet Oncol. 2009; 10: 683-692
Mikami M, Hirasawa T, Hasegawa K, et al. Para-aortic node(PAN) recurrence of cervical cancer after radical hysterectomy (RH) can be predicted: indications for the treatment of PAN after RH. 14th Biennial Meeting of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society, Vancouver, Canada, October 13–16, 2012.
- Ovarian metastasis in carcinoma of the uterine cervix.Gynecol Oncol. 2006; 101: 234-237
- Ovarian metastasis from cervical carcinoma.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 1997; 57: 173-178
Cervical cancer staging. https://cancerstaging.org/references-tools/quickreferences/Documents/CervixMedium.pdf. [accessed October 8, 2016].
- Prospective surgical-pathological study of disease-free interval in patients with stage IB squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study.Gynecol Oncol. 1990; 38: 352-357
- Concurrent chemotherapy and pelvic radiation therapy compared with pelvic radiation therapy alone as adjuvant therapy after radical surgery in high-risk early-stage cancer of the cervix.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 1606-1613
- A randomized trial of pelvic radiation therapy versus no further therapy in selected patients with stage IB carcinoma of the cervix after radical hysterectomy and pelvic lymphadenectomy: a Gynecologic Oncology Group Study.Gynecol Oncol. 1999; 73: 177-183
- Role of MRI in detecting involvement of the uterine internal os in uterine cervical cancer: systematic review of diagnostic test accuracy.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: e422-e428
- Ovarian conservation and overall survival in young women with early-stage cervical cancer.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 129: 139-151