We read with great interest the article “Comparison of Short-term Clinical Outcomes Between Transanal and Laparoscopic Total Mesorectal Excision for the Treatment of Mid and Low Rectal Cancer: A Meta-Analysis” published recently by Xu et al.
- Xu W.
- Xu Z.
- Cheng H.
- et al.
Comparison of short-term clinical outcomes between transanal and laparoscopic total mesorectal excision for the treatment of mid and low rectal cancer: a meta-analysis.
Eur J Surg Oncol. 2016; 42: 1841-1850
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Comparison of short-term clinical outcomes between transanal and laparoscopic total mesorectal excision for the treatment of mid and low rectal cancer: a meta-analysis.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2016; 42: 1841-1850
- Short-term outcomes after transanal and laparoscopic total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer.Tech Coloproctol. 2016; 20 (PubMed PMID: 26794213): 227-234https://doi.org/10.1007/s10151-015-1421-3
- Transanal NOTES total mesorectal excision (TME) in patients with rectal cancer: is anatomy better preserved?.Tech Coloproctol. 2016; 20 (PubMed PMID: 26993638): 537-544https://doi.org/10.1007/s10151-016-1449-z
- Transanal total mesorectal excision versus laparoscopic surgery for rectal cancer receiving neoadjuvant chemoradiation: a matched case-control study.Ann Surg Oncol. 2016; 23 (PubMed PMID: 26597369): 1169-1176https://doi.org/10.1245/s10434-015-4997-y
- Transanal total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer: a single center experience and systematic review of the literature.Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2015; 400 (PubMed PMID: 26497544): 945-959https://doi.org/10.1007/s00423-015-1350-7
- Transanal total mesorectal excision in rectal cancer: short-term outcomes in comparison with laparoscopic surgery.Ann Surg. 2015; 261 (PubMed PMID: 25185463): 221-227https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0000000000000865
- Transanal vs laparoscopic total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer: initial experience from Denmark.Colorectal Dis. 2016; 18 (PubMed PMID: 26603786): 51-58https://doi.org/10.1111/codi.13225
- Transanal versus traditional laparoscopic total mesorectal excision for rectal carcinoma.Surg Endosc. 2014; 28 (PubMed PMID: 24972923): 3494-3499https://doi.org/10.1007/s00464-014-3636-1
- COLOR III: a multicentre randomised clinical trial comparing transanal TME versus laparoscopic TME for mid and low rectal cancer.Surg Endosc. 2016; 30 (PubMed PMID: 26537907): 3210-3215https://doi.org/10.1007/s00464-015-4615-x
Published online: November 23, 2016
Accepted: October 19, 2016
© 2016 Elsevier Ltd, BASO ~ The Association for Cancer Surgery, and the European Society of Surgical Oncology. All rights reserved.