Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Cancer statistics, 2013.CA Cancer J Clin. 2013 Jan; 63: 11-30
nia-who_report_booklet_oct-2011_a4__1-12-12_5.pdf [Internet]. [cited 2014 Feb 27]. Available from: http://www.nia.nih.gov/sites/default/files/nia-who_report_booklet_oct-2011_a4__1-12-12_5.pdf.
- Revised FIGO staging for carcinoma of the endometrium.Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2009 May; 105: 109
igj50159 2.30-ESMO_ESGO_ESTRO_Consensus_Conference_on.2.pdf [Internet]. [cited 2016 Jan 10]. Available from: http://www.esgo.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/ESMO_ESGO_ESTRO_Consensus_Conference_on.2.pdf.
- Laparoscopic surgery in women with endometrial cancer: the learning curve.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2003 Apr 25; 107: 195-200
- Participation of patients 65 years of age or older in cancer clinical trials.J Clin Oncol Off J Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003 Apr 1; 21: 1383-1389
9595-cancer-de-lendometre-synthese-des-recommandations.pdf [Internet]. [cited 2014 Feb 27]. Available from: http://www.e-cancer.fr/component/docman/doc_download/9595-cancer-de-lendometre-synthese-des-recommandations.
- Classification of surgical complications: a new proposal with evaluation in a cohort of 6336 patients and results of a survey.Ann Surg. 2004 Aug; 240: 205-213
- Endometrial cancer: ESMO clinical practice guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.Ann Oncol Off J Eur Soc Med Oncol ESMO. 2013 Oct; 24: vi33-vi38
- Endometrial cancer: ESMO clinical practice guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.Ann Oncol Off J Eur Soc Med Oncol ESMO. 2011 Sep; 22: vi35-vi39
- Do elderly cancer patients care about cure? Attitudes to radical gynecologic oncology surgery in the elderly.Gynecol Oncol. 2001 Jun; 81: 447-455
- The effect of age on clinical/pathologic features, surgical morbidity, and outcome in patients with endometrial cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2006 Jun; 101: 470-475
- Outcome of robotic surgery for endometrial cancer as a function of patient age.Int J Gynecol Cancer Off J Int Gynecol Cancer Soc. 2015 Feb; 26
- Surgical and survival outcomes in older women with endometrial cancer treated by laparoscopy.Menopause. 2010 Jun; 17: 539-544
- Laparoscopic vs. open treatment of endometrial cancer in the elderly and very elderly: an age-stratified multicenter study on 1606 women.Gynecol Oncol. 2016 May; 141: 211-217
- Outcome and quality of life in a prospective cohort of the first 100 robotic surgeries for endometrial cancer, with focus on elderly patients.Int J Gynecol Cancer Off J Int Gynecol Cancer Soc. 2010 Nov; 20: 1367-1373
- The impact of age on long-term outcome in patients with endometrial cancer treated with postoperative radiation.Gynecol Oncol. 2006 Oct; 103: 87-93
- Laparoscopic staging in women older than 75 years with early-stage endometrial cancer: comparison with open surgical operation.Menopause. 2014 Jan; 27
- A comparison of perioperative morbidity, perioperative mortality, and disease-specific survival in elderly women (≥70 years) versus younger women (<70 years) with endometrioid endometrial cancer.Int J Gynecol Cancer Off J Int Gynecol Cancer Soc. 2009 Jul; 19: 879-883
- Impact of robotics on the outcome of elderly patients with endometrial cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2014 Jun; 133: 556-562
- Is endometrial carcinoma intrinsically more aggressive in elderly patients?.Cancer. 2003 Dec 1; 98: 2368-2377
- Secondary analyses from a randomized clinical trial: age as the key prognostic factor in endometrial carcinoma.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Apr; 210 (e1–363.e10): 363
- Frailty in older adults: evidence for a phenotype.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2001 Mar; 56: M146-M156
- Frailty: an outcome predictor for elderly gynecologic oncology patients.Gynecol Oncol. 2012 Jul; 126: 20-24
- Endometrial cancer in elderly women: which disease, which surgical management? A systematic review of the literature.Eur J Surg Oncol J Eur Soc Surg Oncol Br Assoc Surg Oncol. 2015 Nov; 11
- The role of lymphadenectomy versus sentinel lymph node biopsy in early-stage endometrial cancer: a review of the literature.Am J Clin Oncol. 2016 Jun; 8
- Endometrial cancer and the role of lymphadenectomy.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2016 Jun; 71: 353-360
- A critical assessment on the role of sentinel node mapping in endometrial cancer.J Gynecol Oncol. 2015 Oct; 26: 252-254
- Endometrial cancer.Lancet Lond Engl. 2016 Mar 12; 387: 1094-1108
- Staging for endometrial cancer: the controversy around lymphadenectomy – can this be resolved?.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2015 Aug; 29: 845-857
- Detection rate and diagnostic accuracy of sentinel-node biopsy in early stage endometrial cancer: a prospective multicentre study (SENTI-ENDO).Lancet Oncol. 2011 May; 12: 469-476
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy in endometrial cancer: meta-analysis of 26 studies.Gynecol Oncol. 2011 Dec; 123: 522-527