Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Surgical Oncology
Chowdhury MM. A systematic review of the impact of volume of surgery and specialization on patient outcome; 2007.
- Improving the lung cancer resection rate in the US department of veterans affairs health system.Clin Lung Cancer. 2006; 7: 268-272
- Improving surgical resection rate in lung cancer.Thorax. 1998; 53: 445-449
- Population variations in the initial treatment of non-small-cell lung cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 3261-3268
- Baseline institutional compliance with NCCN guidelines: non-small-cell lung cancer.Oncology (Williston Park). 1997; 11: 161-170
IKC-net. IKC-net. 15-1-2010.
- The beginning of the end of the lung cancer epidemic in Dutch women?.Int J Cancer. 2008; 123: 1472-1475
- Incidence of cancer in the Netherlands 1998.Vereniging van Integrale Kankercentra, Utrecht2002
- Fritz A. Percy C. Jack A. International classification of diseases for oncology. 3rd ed. WHO, Geneva2000
- Wittekind C. Greene F.L. Hutter R.V.P. Klimpfinger M. Sobin L.H. TNM atlas. Springer-Verlag, Berlin2004
- Quality of cancer registry data: a comparison of data provided by clinicians with those of registration personnel.Br J Cancer. 1993; 68: 974-977
- Completeness of cancer registration in Limburg, the Netherlands.Int J Epidemiol. 1993; 22: 369-376
- Effectiveness of positron emission tomography in the preoperative assessment of patients with suspected non-small-cell lung cancer: the PLUS multicentre randomised trial.Lancet. 2002; 359: 1388-1393
ZonMw Doelmatigheidsonderzoek. PET gepast gebruik(t), ZonMw; 2007.
Kwaliteitsinstituut voor de gezondheidszorg CBO. Richtlijn Niet-kleincellig longcarcinoom: stadiering en behandeling, Van Zuiden Communications; 2004.
- Approximate is better than “Exact” for interval estimation of binomial proportions.Amer Statistician. 1998; 52: 119-126
- Women with pathologic stage I, II, and III non-small cell lung cancer have better survival than men.Chest. 2006; 130: 1796-1802
- Resection rates and postoperative mortality in 7,899 patients with lung cancer.Eur Respir J. 1996; 9: 7-10
- Underuse of surgical resection for localized, non-small cell lung cancer among Whites and African Americans in South Carolina.Ann Thorac Surg. 2008; 86: 220-226
- Geographical inequalities in lung cancer management and survival in South East England: evidence of variation in access to oncology services?.Br J Cancer. 2003; 88: 1025-1031
- Disparities in surgical resection of early-stage non-small cell lung cancer.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2002; 123: 1173-1176
- The effect of race on invasive staging and surgery in non-small-cell lung cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 413-418
- Lung cancer: district active treatment rates affect survival.J Epidemiol Community Health. 2002; 56: 424-429
- Surgeon Specialty and operative mortality with lung resection.Ann Surg. 2005; 241: 179-184
- The influence of provider characteristics on resection rates and survival in patients with localized non-small cell lung cancer.Lung Cancer. 2008; 60: 441-451
- The influence of hospital volume on survival after resection for lung cancer.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 181-188
- The beneficial effects of specialist thoracic surgery on the resection rate for non-small-cell lung cancer.Lung Cancer. 2004; 46: 227-232
- Hospital volume and surgical mortality in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 1128-1137
- Effect of comorbidity on the treatment and prognosis of elderly patients with non-small cell lung cancer.Thorax. 2004; 59: 602-607
- Influence of age and comorbidity on receiving radiotherapy as part of primary treatment for cancer in South Netherlands, 1995 to 2002.Cancer. 2006; 106: 2734-2742
☆Study performed by the ‘Quality of cancer care’ taskforce of the Signalling Committee Cancer of the Dutch Cancer Society (the committees full report is available on www.kwfkankerbestrijding.nl).